This post contains affiliate links.
Purchasing through these links does not cost you anything additional, but provides me with a small referral fee from the affiliate.Thank you so much for your support! Your purchases allow me to maintain my Website.
The Dollar Tree is one of my Favorite places to purchase items for DIY Educational Games, so today I'm sharing two fun and easy tutorials on how to make Educational Activities from Dollar Tree products!
Both of these Tutorials are focused around these adorable fishbowl shaped decor sheets. I found these in the teacher supply section of my Store. You will only need 1 package to complete both of these games.
Spin and Count Game
For this Spin and Count game you will need:
1. Fishbowl Decor Sheets
2. A Spinner (That I also found at the Dollar Tree in the Teacher supply Section 2/$1),
3. White or Blue Pom Poms (I picked these up in the Craft Section of the Dollar Tree
4. Tweezers (Optional): These are optional and I already had them on hand. They did not have these at the Dollar Tree but they can be purchased here. These add an added level of complexity to this task, and they can be used for many Educational, Fine Motor, and Science activities (definitely a great investment!)
Step 1: Provide the child with a Fishbowl sheet and 10 pom pom "Bubbles".
Directions for Game Play:
1. Have the child take turns spinning and placing the matching number of "Bubbles" on the Fishbowl Sheet.
2. (Optional) Laminate the Fishbowl sheet for durability.
Fishbowl Number Correspondence Activity
For this Number Correspondence game you will need:
1. Fishbowl Decor Sheets (Teacher Supply Section of the Dollar Tree)
2. White or Blue Pom Poms (Craft Section of the Dollar Tree)
3. Permanent Marker: I already had this at home, but they do sell them at the Dollar Tree
(Office Supply Section).
4. Tweezers (Optional): Again, These are optional-but add an additional fine motor component to the activity. I purchased mine here.
Step 1. Take out 5 Fishbowl Sheets
Step 2 . Number the Sheets 1-5 with your Marker
Step 3. (Optional) Laminate Sheets for durability
Directions for Play
You can find a variety of these Decor Sheets to vary the activities you create! Have you made an activity from Dollar Tree Products? Please feel free to share!
Thanks for stopping by! I'm Melissa. On this site you will find resources to save you time, inspiration to grow your childcare business, and resources to meet the ever changing developmental needs of the children in your care. Click here to learn more about Daycare Spaces & Ideas
Let me help you save time!
Join the Pre-K Printables Club for unlimited access to all of my printable activities !
Pre-K Printable Club Lifetime Membership
Save money with a LIFETIME Pre-K Printables Club membership! Just a one-time fee to join, no annual or reoccurring charges.
Pre-K Printables Club Members get access to the complete Library of Daycare Spaces and Ideas printable activities, games and products for your business!
All members are set up with their own access to access the member area to print & download my products as often, and whenever they need them.
Choose from over 1,000 individual activities covering over 52 Thematic Themes to meet the interests of all the children in your care.
Your One-Time Membership Fee Includes
**Please allow up to 72 hours for your account to be set up and your access information mailed to you.
Join the Pre-K Printables Club Today!
Join my free forum!
Share ideas and connect with other Daycare Spaces and Ideas readers!
Shop my Products
Find a Provider