Growing Fruits & Vegetables
so you don't have to! Please check out the Original Sources to see more information or for directions!
This site uses affiliate links (What's that?).
Daycare Spaces and Ideas Printable Activities & Games
Shop my products
Pre-K Printable Club Lifetime Membership
Pre-K Printables Club Members get access to the complete Library of Daycare Spaces and Ideas printable activities, games and products for your business!
All members are set up with their own access to access the member area to print & download my products as often, and whenever they need them.
Choose from over 1,000 individual activities covering over 52 Thematic Themes to meet the interests of all the children in your care.
Your One-Time Membership Fee Includes
- Exclusive access to the Daycare Spaces and Ideas Member download area for as long as you choose to access it!
- Access to over 1,000 individual Daycare Spaces and Ideas printable activities, and games
- Access to future content
- Unlimited and Anytime access to print when you need to
- Free access to Daycare Spaces and Ideas courses
- The items in the Member Area are for a Single user only. You are allowed to make unlimited personal copies for yourself, but please do not make copies for other people.
- Please do not link directly to this member page, my images, or share links to the Printables, or the files.
- If it is determined that you are abusing the member area you will be removed.
- All items in the Member Area are for Personal/non-commercial use. All
- Printables are copyrighted.
- This membership does not re-new, or expire
- Items may not be used to create items for sale or share.
**Please allow up to 72 hours for your account to be set up and your access information mailed to you.
Join the Pre-K Printables Club Today!
Growing Fruits & Vegetables Activity Pack-Digital Download
This 64-page activity pack explores some of our favorite fruits & vegetables!
This activity pack includes the following 20 activities:
Fruit Shape Clip Cards
Roll a Garden Game mat
Roll a Fruit Salad mat
Garden Gloves and Watering Can Color Matching Activity
How does it grow? Matching Activity
Fruit & Veggie Letter Matching Count & Clip Cards
Fine Motor Pre-Writing/Cutting Practice Activities
Where does it grow? sorting mat
Does it have seeds? A Science Investigation
Letters in the Garden Seek and Find File folder game
Count and Clip Cards
Fruit & Veggie Puzzles
Strawberry Counting Mats with Frames
Strawberry Counting Mats with
Blueberry Pie Counting Mat 1-20
Green Bean Life Cycle Puzzle
Parts of a Plant
I Spy a fruit & vegetable
3-Part Card images
*Also includes a cover, directions, TOS, and graphics credit
Dramatic Play Inspiration for this theme!
Add pretend Fruits & Vegetables, Baskets, Shopping Bags, a Scale, Signs and play money to your space.
This Melissa and Doug Market stand makes a fun addition to your space (check out my related post on ways to transform it).
For your space you can also add: Gardening Tools, Gloves, watering cans, laminated seeds packs
Add Items to enhance your space:
vegetables for the children to try for snack this week.
Carrot Craft from Along the Way
Fruit Scented Dough from The 36th Avenue
Corn Painting from Fun-A-Day!
Seed Mosaic from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Bottle Cap Grape Stamping from Daycare Spaces and Ideas
Seed Matching from Just Montessori
Veggie Garden Sensory Bin from Modern Parents Messy Kids
25+ Kids Gardening Ideas from Lessons Learnt Journal
Name Recognition with seeds from Life Over C's
Explore which foods have seeds from Funtastic Fun and Learning
Book picks for this theme:
Vegetable Sorting Games & Activities from Life Over C's
Vegetable Coloring Pages from Mama's Learning Corner
Vegetable Matching Cards Printable from the Helpful Gardener
Fruit Tasting from MPM School Supplies
Fruit and Vegetable Bingo from Mama's Learning Corner
Gardening Printable Pack from Itsy Bitsy Fun
Fruit and Vegetable Photo Cards from You Clever Monkey